Malwarebytes combines powerful new technologies built to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware infections.
Malwarebytes 3.0 is the next-gen security program that protects you from the most advanced (zero-day) threats, making antivirus obsolete. Malwarebytes 3.0 combines all of our malware-fighting technology - anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection into one program that scans 4x faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the Web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you don't have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
Fixed the issue in Windows 10 Creators Update where installing Malwarebytes could cause Windows Defender to become disabled
For reference, the other fixes included in the previous component package 1.0.96 (and folded into 1.0.103) were:
Fixed issue where real-time protection modules do not enable correctly
Note that you may need to reboot or manually restart a protection that appears "stuck" one more time after the update is applied. Those who still have this issue should continue to work with us directly, as these cases are likely caused by conflicts with other security products.
Fixed Bad Pool Header BSOD while web browsing